Monday, August 12, 2013

On March 7, 2013

 On March 7, 2013. Mom and Dad want to the Big  R store.
 Me and Laura are home with Cookie are dog that day. I said to Laura I wish that I could go with Mom and Dad tonight. So I ask Mom if I could go with them. But Mom said no so I give Mom a list of Chicken breeds.So Mom and Dad left.
 Some time later. The garage open and  Cookie known than that Mom and Dad were home. So I go out the door . Mom had a box  in the box I head. Peep. Peep. Peep. Peep.  So Mom Sat down an a chair and she open the box in here there are four baby chicks. 
So Daisy, Marigold, Peony and Violet.

Thank you Mom and Dad so much.

2 comments:

  1. A Leghorn, A Rhode Island Red, A Silver-Laced Wyandotte and A Black S*x Link

    ReplyDelete