Monday, August 12, 2013

March 9, 2013

Will its March 9, 2013. 
 So here we are in the back.
 So its cold it was not warm that day.
 So a little bit later that day it warmed up so Me and Laura put the chicks in the hen house for a little bit that day too.
 So Me, Laura and Cookie are keeping a eye on them. 
 Its about time to put the chicks back in there brooder.
 There their are in the brooder.
 If we come home from the  store or anywhere in town. 
The garage is opening the chicks see us in  their brooder and Peep. Peep.Peep. Peep.
So that's the little peeps.

5 comments:

  1. I'm just now back to my computer since I talked to you. I'm going to see if I can figure out google talk on this computer. Love your pictures and post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to see your little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is fun! Their 5 months old now!

    ReplyDelete