I have 6 Webkinz. The first one that is coming on soon. I got it for Christmas, and a couple mouths my Mom as found more. So here we go.
This is a Gray Arabian. His name is Stormy.
This is a Timber Wolf. His name is King.
This is a Pinto. His name is Wildfire.
This is a Clydesdale. His name is Blaze.
This is a Baby Penguin. His name is Tommy.
This is a Brown Arabian. His name is Jayden.
I have 4 horses as you see.
Then I have a wolf and Penguin.
Here they are all together. So the last to pictures are the logo's.
This logo is off of Stormy's hoof.
This is a Timber Wolf. His name is King.
This is a Pinto. His name is Wildfire.
This is a Clydesdale. His name is Blaze.
This is a Baby Penguin. His name is Tommy.
This is a Brown Arabian. His name is Jayden.
I have 4 horses as you see.
Then I have a wolf and Penguin.
Here they are all together. So the last to pictures are the logo's.
This logo is off of Stormy's hoof.
This logo is off of King's foot.
That is a nice bunch of Webkinz. You will be busy caring for all of them.
ReplyDeleteThe hoof pictures was a nice touch. :)
ReplyDelete